Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turbulance training, supergirl, and the need for love sanctuaries

After nine months of non-stop travel I am back in lovely New Brunswick and enjoying creating a happy sanctuary of love and highly vibrating spaces, as well as getting back to a healthy routine of exercise that will help my back feel great again. This is composed of turbulence training, yoga, skipping and boxing. The boxing is more for Debbie however, as she enjoys getting her angst out in that way. Even her mom helped out while she was visiting! I just love the pictures and laughed myself half to death at the scene of her mom in pink slippers and night dress doing her best to hold on to the heavy weight bag. lol.

Debbie has successfully purchased her first home and it is within walking distance of beautiful trails, woods and various nature spots.

We've converted the basement apartment into a fully functional kitchen for many yummy baked goods to share, the main room is a healing centre with massage/acupuncture/tx table, meeting area, sitting with your tea area and a mini boutique store area as well. There is also a large guest room that is being used on a frequent basis. lol. We have many friends and family who enjoy visiting...

I am very pleased to have both a gorgeous happy green room again and a lovely dedicated library for wonderful books to share.

Crutches? Perhaps, but a lovely, natural environment helps me feel really good. Plus, I like to be creative and make things "my own" as well as help others` find pleasing ways to express themselves too.

Here are some of the highlights from my first week back:


Snail time: the thing I love about the East Coast is the pace of life... slow and relaxed...
just right for down times in between crazy travel schedules.

Debbie likes her ladybug and it likes her.

Dear reader, you must view this in larger format and enjoy the explanations. Ha!
Debbie`s mom helping her `get it out!`

Part of my daily training routine; skipping like a boxer.
And let me just say... it`s not as easy as it looks. Took me about a solid week
to finally get the different variations down, learn to not get my rope tangled, not to mention
the cardiovascular improvements needed to keep going for 30 minutes.

I love this SuperGirl shirt and CAPE combo!
I got one for Debbie and another one for my friend Denise.
They both needed one for different reasons.
I found this at Geek Sheek here in town. What a great shop.
Check it out if you`re in Fredericton.

Debbie enjoying her `costume.`
She even wore it to school... of course all the guys
thought she was the coolest thing ever.
(Not that they didn`t already think that though... lol)

More fun superhero buttons!

Putting on the first coat of paint.
This turned out to be a very rich and happy green by the time I finished painting.
I`m completely pleased with my little green room radiating love and healing vibes.

...tools of the trade...

Looks like grass growing doesn`t it?

I've written mantras up around all the doors embedding further positive light focused energy in to the house.



My poor, poor computer. He is on his last legs... after my MacBook was stolen, I had just enough money
to purchase this little guy. Unfortunately he simply does not have enough "juice" to handle the enormous
amounts of processing I put him through. I have about an hour max of work before he shuts down. I
then have to put him in the fridge to cool off. No, I'm not kidding. We now have a space in the fridge
for my computer to cool off in between work loads.

One of the trails I go through in my morning walks. Lovely isn't it?



No comments: