Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Beautiful Marie-Line and her family visit!

My dear friend Marie-Line, whom I met in Paris two years ago came to Canada with her family for a visit. I was SO excited to reconnect with her again and meet the rest of her family. Her wonderful husband Jean-Francois and two beautiful, radiant children, Jayden and May-Lee came, along with her Aunt Kathleen from New York, as well as her lovely niece who was visiting from France.

We decided to coordinate a meeting in Montreal. We spent the day hanging out at the Biodome, catching up, making new friends and promising to plan another get together soon. Of course I would be very pleased to have them visit me here in the East Coast... but it's "only fair" that I now visit them in St. Martin.  I'm already looking forward to it.


Beautiful and radiant Marie-Line and me.
She is someone who possesses a truly kind and compassionate heart.

Jayden and his cousin playing in the Biodome.
People could pretend to walk on water here... it was neat to see.

Enjoying the backdrop of the "East Coast" with puffins and sea gulls.

Jayden and Marie-Line exploring and enjoying.

Family from New York, France and St. Martin all together in Canada.
How awesome is that?


No comments: